Friday, May 02, 2008

WTF?????????

Can I wake up now, please? I cannot seriously believe that London voted Boris Johnson as their Mayor!! Really???
This guy is an idiot, a snob, and a buffoon. Can Londoners not see what electing someone with those credentials has done to America and the world? They want that for their city??
They've all gone mad. I understand if they wanted to get Ken Livingstone out (he's done some stuff some folks don't like, although I think he's done a decent job but I don't live in London so I can't really say), but Boris? Couldn't they have voted in the Liberal Democrat candidate? He's not an idiot surely ....

I am so ashamed and embarrassed for London. Good job its not a city I would ever wish to live in (big smelly sprawling grey mass of yeuch).

Can I wake up? Now? Pleeeeeease .......???

1 comment:

Mo said...

Good to see you blogging again, haven't visited in ages. Actually Boris only pretends to be an idiot. He's actually very sharp when he wants to be. Not saying I agree with his politics but he's very good at acting the buffoon.